We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients.  If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please inform us right away to allow us to address it. Please speak to the solicitor dealing, with possible resolution at the outset.

If you have a complaint, please contact the Complaints Partner Nawaz Khan with the details in writing.   We have a formal procedure to respond to any issues arising from our service.

What will happen next?

  1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it.
  2. We will then investigate your complaint by reviewing your file.
  3. We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
  4. Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
  5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. 
  6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will review the decision.
  7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.

If you are still not satisfied, you can contact

 The Legal Ombudsman, P. O. Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5Pm


about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of the date of our final written response on your complaint and no more than three years when you should have reasonably known of the cause for complaint.

In addition, if you have any cause concern about our professional behaviour, you can contact our regulator The Solicitors Regulation Authority.  This could be for issues such as dishonesty, misleading you or if you feel that you have been treated unfairly due to age, race, or disability.

In addition, you can also make a report to the Solicitors Regulation Authority on   the SRA website at